It’s got it all.
Hidden behind this understated corner facade is a quality product that offers so much:
1) 6m x 6m Shedding, like new & all solar power-driven lighting & power. Drive through from double garage.
2) 3kw’s of Solar Energy – Rainwater plumbed throughout the whole home.
3) Fully Insulated, ceilings including double garage, batts, external & internal walls.
4) 5.6m x 5.5m Double Garage, twin auto rollerdoors, rear access manual rollerdoor + standard door.
5) 5.6m x 5.5m Workshop/Rumpus Room, simple (floor coverings & light fittings) decoration to covert to a third living area, fifth bedroom (plumbing, power, TV all already available).
6) 2.7m Ceiling Height throughout – Tall portrait windows with quality fittings & treatments.
7) Reverse Cycled Air-conditioning + A feature centerpiece Combustion Fire (Heaps of cut timber) + 8 Ceiling Fans, each bedroom, formal living, family room x 2 + rumpus room/workshop.
8) Constructed Stone Benchtops – Full Size Genuine WIP – 2-pac Kitchen Cabinetry.
Presented like new, this 2015 Hickinbotham home has something for everyone, obtainable at an appealing price, offering exceptional value.
Direct home entry via the double garage, wide hallways & door frames which is practical for those that require space or assistance also adding to the overall sense of quality.
The accommodation comprises of: open formal living room with heaps of natural light & beautifully presented, plus an additional versatile extra living space as rumpus or a further bedroom suite. A fine-looking, contemporary family room with plenty of space for both entertaining & dining, featuring a both gorgeous & practical recessed combustion fire. A combination of lush carpets & commercial grade vinyl plank flooring travels throughout the home. Striking pendant & LED lighting as well as modern built-in cabinetry & glass artwork.
High-gloss white with coordinated with timber-grain storage & slate gray stone effect benchtops. The kitchen is extremely beautiful & wonderfully functional. Breakfast bar, integral appliance’s, dishwasher, microwave housing, filtered water & genuine WIP room.
Generous & practical alfresco entertaining area benefitting from hilltop glimpses. Very low maintenance manufactured timber affect deck flooring & matching screens, pergola roof & enclosed by ziptrack blinds. A large entertaining area accessed via patio doors from the family room.