Set on the high side of the road, enjoying a panoramic vista of the hills behind Victor Harbor. A very stylish executive home that is perfect for family or retirement living.
- With the luxury of 2.7m ceilings, ducted & zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, security system & 7kw’s of solar energy (with 11kw capability) already included, there is little else required in this contemporary Hickinbotham home.
Don’t wait & don’t hesitate, be sure to call & prebook your private appointment before its too late!
Your formal entrance & paved double driveway are bordered by easy to maintain mature native plantings. Elevated portico is tiled & shelters your front door entry, opening into a central hall basking with natural light via the glass trimmed doorway.
- Huge squared entry opens to the first of two living areas, your formal lounge &/or theatre room. A trio of vertical windows are tinted & boast views over the distant countryside. Beautifully decorated with new flooring & finished with fashionable timber blinds.
The master suite is directly opposite, with Identical views & vertical windows furnished with matching timber slat blinds. Striking feature wall at your bedhead. Your ensuite bathroom is furnished with dark timber toned cabinetry & sparkling white tiling. Adjacent WIR is fitted with open shelving & hanging facility & has an added benefit of a secondary door posing direct access into what is currently a personal home office with extensive built-in storage. Otherwise, an ideal “dressing room”, infant nursery or with the simple turn of a key you have bedroom 4.
- Opening from the hall is an expansive open-plan living, dining & kitchen zone. Trendy feature wall to the living compliments the neutral floor tiles. 2 walls of glazing over looking your garden. The designated dining alcove & living area both open out to an UMR alfresco entertaining & dining area via 2 sets of glazed, triple stack-back patio doors.
The kitchen is the focal point of this superb space. Zoned by a 3.6m centre island bench – the perfect preparation area &/or breakfast bar. Dark timber effect cabinetry comprising of floor to ceiling cabinets & plentiful drawers with large frosted doors to your pantry store. Integral electric oven & ceramic cooktop & dishwasher + generous fridge housing. Feature tiled splashback & new trendy mixer tapware connected to filtered water. This amazing room brims with natural light.
- Enjoy your outdoor space, entertain with friends & family or just take a private moment to yourself. Bordered by abundant green lawns, newly planted citrus & native rockery borders, this space is peaceful & secluded behind tall privacy fencing. The generous UMR tiled alfresco area is cleverly continued by timber decking & a secondary paved space adjoins the glazed patio doors to the rear of double garage/workshop, offering more & more flexibility. Rainwater storage tank plumbed to your home. Plenty of room in the back garden to build your ideal home workshop or create a wondrous play area for the younger generation to enjoy.
Guest/family accommodation wing is set off to the far side of your family room. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all benefit from floor to ceiling mirrored BIR’s & individual ducted air conditioning vents. Laundry is fitted with coordinated cabinetry comprising tall storage cupboard & benchtop with stainless-steel trough & swan neck tapware. Immaculate 4-piece main bathroom with matching cabinetry, large vanity, privacy walled WC, full size bath & shower cubicle. All finished off with striking white tiles.
- Make this your new home to enjoy & be proud of, in a beautiful location. Nothing is needed, its ready & waiting for you to move in & simply embrace our beautiful coastal lifestyle, with wetlands reserve, walking trails, aquatic centre, schools & shopping all close by.