Home By The Sea
Welcome to your perfect home by-the-sea.
• Just a stone’s chuck or a short stroll to the ocean, Franklin Parade, the boat ramp, Whalers Resort and The Bluff. Location: Perfect.
• Pretty scenes of the native wildlife, views over the Greensward, to the Southern Ocean and Granite Island and with an intimate outlook over The Bluff. Situation: Perfect.
• 9metre x 6metre shedding plus a double garage, 2 living areas plus a home office, beautifully & recently installed generous kitchen, master suite in addition to bedroom 2 then a private wing enclosing guest bedroom 3 plus family bathroom and laundry facilities. Besides a raised freestanding pavilion, a fully enclosed and private garden both front and rear. Accommodation: Perfect.
• All mains utilities, 6.5K.W.’s of solar energy, ducted evaporative cooling, reverse-cycle air conditioning plus a combustion fire. Ceiling fans inside and out, N.B.N. connected within your home office, instantaneous gas H.W.S. along with the peace of mind of intercom entry and security system. Facilities: Perfect.
Whatever your reasoning, whatever your need, this is a genuine seachange. Rarely do you find so very much on offer, and all under one roof, priced at only the median value plus 15%. – Do not delay, react today.
Surrounded by attractive lawns and open spaces with a manmade water reserve humanising overtime with nature. Privately fenced to all 4 elevations enclosing a pretty oasis of a garden. Leafy and delicious: grapes, passionfruit, satsuma plum, banana palms, mulberry, pink lady apple, peach and lime, apricot, yellow plum and cherry tree.
Your freestanding pavilion is a feature that will not go unnoticed nor unused. Elevated to maximise your ocean outlook built over an extended decked area offering sheltered year-round entertaining besides alfresco dining.
Greeted by vaulted ceilings, opening to a wide entrance lobby, exquisitely floor tiled throughout all living, entertaining, dining, family areas, plus your kitchen and home office.
2 substantial living zones equally boasting deep and plentiful glazing allowing the most gorgeous of views out, in addition to heaps of natural light in. Adjoined by double timber and glazed french doors, open up to an expansive 15metre+ of openplan entertaining space, A chilled and heated environment by air conditioning, plus made warm and welcoming with combustion heating.
• YOUR CENTREPIECE, your stunning, also like new, elegant kitchen. Large stone benchtops, integral 6 burner gas hob, air extractor, wall ovens x 2, microwave housing, plumbing in addition to vast fridge/freezer cavity with storage over, dishwasher and filtered water. White enamel finished softclose cabinetry, deep drawer, cupboards as well as lit overheads, glass splashbacks, dual stainless-steel sink and groovy drainer plus further double pantry store. • A MASTERPIECE.
All living, dining, entertaining and kitchen areas brag water and/or ocean views.
Your master bedroom, 3-piece ensuite bathroom besides extra deep W.I.R. is sited with privacy towards the front of your home with calming views over your tropical gardens.
Enjoying the same outlook occurs your dedicated home office room, convenient direct entry to & from your double garage, dual remote doors.
Subsequent bedroom 2 placed off of your central hall. Whilst bedroom 3 benefits from independency at rear of your home both profit from B.I.R.’s, all bedrooms are furnished with timber floors. Your main bathroom, shower, vanity and bath plus separate W.C. privately positioned closest to bedroom 3, laundry room is adjacent.
A wealth of storage, both vehicle and/or workshop facilities can be had in your further 9m x 6m colorbond shed, a very valuable addition to your home. A total of 4 undercover vehicle/boat places plus an extra 4 driveway open parks.
• Rare and extraordinary, 30 Minke Whale Drive.