- Life At Boomer Beach.
Dimensions: 18.39m * 38.11m * 18.39m * 38.12m
• 1). Only 300metres walk to Boomer Beach – Just 300metres walk to picturesque Lakala Reserve.
• 2). 1 of only 2 allotments available on the seaward side of Port Elliot.
Stunning location being only a couple streets back from the sand & surf at Boomer Beach. A direct stroll down to the beautiful ponds, wildlife & greenery of one of Port Elliot’s favoured reserves ‘Lakala’. Port Elliot Township, The Strand, boutiques, art galleries, eateries, restaurants & cafes all on your doorstep. If this is lifestyle that you have been promising to yourselves, it is now available.
• 3). Do not delay, do not let it pass-you-by.
Fantastic & permanent northerly views over the rolling rural hills & the countryside behind Port Elliot. Like-minded & up market residential street, the majority of which being less than 10 years young.
• 4). A clean title with No easements & No encumbrances.
• 5). No time limit to build. SA Water connected. Power & NBN readily available.
• 6). Fenced to 1 side & half fenced to the rear.
• 7). The studded gum trees have been cut down.
• 8). The Best Offer Received with the Minimum of Conditions = Will Buy.
A new subdivision – council rates etc. yet to be calculated (July 2020).