EXPLORE YOUR LOCATION. Set in seclusion, this part of Wattle Drive is off the beaten track & overlooks the gum trees that surround & guard the (Yeritoworti) Hindmarsh River.
Bragging a stunning backdrop to what is an unspoilt venue. This peaceful & practical spot is in demand by retired couples seeking the tranquility that is in abundance. Younger families that also seek the facilities offered by the neighbouring CBD of Victor Harbor plus the advantage of the Victor Harbor R7 School being within a very easy walk away.
By appointment only, please call Paul: 0457307387 or Joanne: 0407524401 to book.
Here are a few choices:
1. HOME: An unpretentious, solidly built three-bedroom home set within a picturesque eleven hundred square metres of garden. Located very privately, immediately adjacent to one of the area’s most pretty nature reserves along the Hindmarsh River.
2. EXPAND AND IMPROVE: Two street frontages, Lamont Road boasting thirty-three metres plus & Wattle Drive with another seventeen metres of facade. An easy property footprint to further develop & improve, alternatively a possible second storey STCC. Add shedding & additional garaging with access from your dual frontages.
Once complete you would enjoy a home in this prized location that would be the envy of many.
3. HOME AND INVESTMENT: Take pleasure in the home as is, or further modernise. Either-way you can appreciate the pleasure that both the location & the garden will bring. Whilst always knowing that you have a future nest egg hidden in your garden. Should you choose too, you can subdivide & retail either your home or your asset.
4. BUILD: Purchase to make use of the land. Take your time, subdivide your allotment along one of the many options available, design & build your aspirations. Whilst also benefiting by making practical use of the existing abode as temporary accommodation.
Once moved-in, decide whether to sell or to or to let. Pick the choice that suits your needs at the time, no rush.
5. CAPITAL VENTURE: Consider the many subdividing alternatives. Select the construction that offers you the highest return. Build the new residence & renovate the existing, optimise your yield & harvest your profit.
INVESTIGATE YOUR GARDEN. Rare to find an unspoilt eleven hundred square metre allotment. Yours to do with, as you wish. However, with a great head-start. Twisting footpaths both front & rear, established plants, shrubs & trees, both vegetable & flower beds in profusion plus your private orchard beginning with lemon, quince, apricot & mandarin. Accessible storage & utility sheds, shade houses x two, litres & litres of rainwater supply, relishing in north-south orientation.
Hours, days, seasons & years of pleasure.
INSPECT YOUR ACCOMMODATION. A modest home, no hears & graces. An attractive outlook to both the front elevation & your back yard, filled with the colourful birdlife of many species.
Well built of double brick & tiled roof construction, cherished over years & maintained with vigilance. Completely renovated & renewed bathroom plus very recently replaced gutters & downpipes, a fresh lick of paint to the internal walls. Modern reverse cycled air conditioning, 1.5 kilowatts of solar power at an attractive 52-cent feed in tariff, NBN connected & rainwater running throughout.
So much to offer, with so many options, these choices are all yours.